With only 13 days to go, the countdown is on for the Salusbury Christmas Fair and we are once again looking for your help.
What can you do?
- Donate CLEAN GOOD QUALITY/CONDITION items to sell
- Volunteer your time before, during and/or after the Fair
- Join in and encourage others! Come along to the fair, enjoy all the wonderful activities and help raise money for the school! And persuade your friends, family and neighbours to join us too!
We will start collecting donated goods from Monday 21 November at drop off and pick up.
We will be collecting:
- Books – all age groups, new or pre-loved
- Bric-a-brac – ornaments, crockery, jewellery etc. NO electrical items
- Toys – games, puzzles, dolls, playsets, building blocks etc. NO soft toys
- Women’s clothing and accessories – clean and washed
- Children’s clothing – clean and washed
- Kids tombola prizes – e.g. new toys, sweets, stationery, stickers etc.
- Christmas Filled Jars – Glass/plastic jars filled with anything you like to be sold on a stall (toys and sweets are a good fail safe).
- Baked goods – cakes, biscuits, tarts etc. (on Thursday 1 and Friday 2 December only)
We want to sell good quality, sought after items on our Bric-a-Brac, Books, Toys and Clothing stalls. We greatly appreciate all your donations but would be ecstatic if you could only donate pre-loved or new items in condition that someone else might love them too!
What do we mean by good quality? In working order, clean, something which you are ready to part with but someone else will desire.
What don’t we want? Broken items or missing parts, stained / unwashed, out of date technology (e.g. VHS) etc.
Why? Large quantities of unusable / unsold goods incur disposal costs which takes time to organise and reduces the amount we can donate to the school.
How you can help with your time…
Below are details of what help we need and when. If you are able to volunteer your time, please email us at [email protected] or find us in the playground at drop off and pick up.
|Wednesday 30 November||Afternoon||Hanging decorations|
|Thursday 1 December||Afternoon||Hanging decorations|
|Friday 2 December||4-6pm||Setting up (strong people)|
|Saturday 3 December||8-10am||Setting up|
|Saturday 3 December||11am-12pm||Help on a Stall|
|Saturday 3 December||12-1pm||Help on a Stall|
|Saturday 3 December||1-2pm||Help on a Stall|
|Saturday 3 December||2-3pm||Help on a Stall|
|Saturday 3 December||3-5pm||
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!