There are so many ways in which you can help support out school – whatever you do, big or small, it all makes a huge difference to the school and the experience of our children.
What you can do:
- Run a lunchtime book group
- Attend monthly meetings
- Bake, buy, help sell at weekly cake sales
- Get a team together for Quiz night
- Sign up to easyfundraising
- Run a stall at our Summer Fair
- Dress up as Father Christmas at our Christmas Fair! (or just simply come along)
- Make a regular contribution via standing order
- Attend monthly Dig Days
- Become a class rep
- And anything else you want to do! We are all part of Friends and if there is something you feel we should be doing, come along to the monthly meetings and make it happen. We are always looking for new ideas – our relationship with Mbollet-Ba in Gambia stemmed from a parent turning up at a meeting and raising the possibility. Anything is possible.